Committed to safeguarding your privacy, MeyerDC™ has taken steps to protect the information you share with us. We use the most secure encryption technologies to ensure the integrity of all ordering and profile transactions between you and MeyerDC™. The managerial procedures we have in place help us maintain the accuracy, currency and completeness of your information, and we make a sincere effort to respond to information updates and corrections in a timely fashion. In accordance with standard practices, we highly recommend that you keep your username and password strictly confidential.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for MeyerDC.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- • What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- • What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- • The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- • How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use & Sharing
As the sole owner of the information collected on this website, MeyerDC™ has access to/collects only information that you voluntarily give us via email, transactions, account profiles and other direct contact with you. Under no circumstances will we share your information with other interested parties without your express consent.
Your Access to & Control Over Information
You have the option to opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the email address or phone number provided on our website to obtain the following information:
- • See what data we have about you, if any
- • Change/correct any data we have about you
- • Have us delete any data we have about you
- • Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information all data we collect is accessed via opt-in communications such as purchases, our newsletter and standard analytic programs. Any sensitive personally identifiable and credit card information is stored in a secure third-party data warehouse and processed using a protected, PCI-compliant credit card processor.
Not only do we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, but we also protect your information off-line. Employees are granted access to sensitive information only to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service). The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.