Free Greens First® Webinar
Interventions for Acute & Chronic Musculoskeletal Inflammatory Disorders
Join Dr. Don Hayes, DC & Greg Cumberford, VP Science and Regulatory of Natures Crops International on Thursday, September 23, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. EST
for a FREE 1-hour Zoom webinar, Interventions for Acute & Chronic Musculoskeletal Inflammatory Disorders.
During this seminar, we’ll discuss:
- Emerging science recommends EndFlame’s finger-stick blood test for support of musculoskeletal pain & inflammation.
- How full-spectrum omegas, polyphenols & antioxidants support a healthy inflammatory response and drive improvements you can measure.
- And more.
Plus! First-time attendees will receive a FREE EndFlame Blood Test Kit & 30-minute results consultation* + exclusive webinar promotions!
This webinar is only available to licensed, active-in-practice chiropractic professionals.
Get Greens First Specials and Promotions
Sign up now and be the first to know about new Greens First promotions and special offers.
What Is the EndFlame Inflammation Marker?
EndFlame Inflammation Marker was developed to provide clinicians an evidence-based, finger-stick, cell inflammation blood test marker to assess a patient’s “Omega-3 Status” and accurately prescribe nutritional support for musculoskeletal pain and inflammation.**
Researchers found the most accurate way to determine the therapeutic dose of EPA and DHA needed to achieve protective levels in support of tissue inflammation is by using a patient’s Omega-3 Status. That status can only be obtained through direct measurement of the blood using the Omega-3 Index.
Musculoskeletal Pain and Inflammation Support Protocol
Unresolved musculoskeletal pain and inflammation is associated with a wide-range of chronic disease processes and is a common main complaint for healthcare practitioners. A continuous, out of control inflammatory response can lead to musculoskeletal cellular inflammation and tissue damage that results in pain and reduced function. Chronic, long-term musculoskeletal inflammation demonstrates an accumulation of inflammatory cytokines accompanied by tissue injury due to an excessive inflammatory response. Together, this inflammatory cascade becomes the pathogenesis of trauma-induced, age-related diseases.
Excessive cellular inflammation triggers nociceptors that cause pain throughout the body. A variety of nutrients including full-spectrum Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids, polyphenols, and antioxidants show promise of their ability to manage and support a balanced inflammatory response. The EndFlame Protocol is designed to support a healthy inflammatory response and serve as a long-term modulator of musculoskeletal pain and inflammation.
EndFlame Finger-Stick Blood Test Indicators in Musculoskeletal Inflammation
What You’ll Learn
- How acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain and inflammation can be objectively measured and clinically managed using the at-home, patient administered, EndFlame finger-stick blood test.
- How the EndFlame finger-stick blood test findings and use of full-spectrum omegas, polyphenols & antioxidants drive inflammatory response improvements that can be objectively measured.
- How the EndFlame Omega-3 Index blood spot findings determine an EPA/DHA deficiency that may curtail the body’s natural acute inflammatory response mechanisms and prevent the resolution of musculoskeletal inflammation.
- How the EndFlame Omega-6-to-Omega-3 Ratio blood spot findings determine if a patient is both Omega-6 Dominant and Omega-6 Deficient at the same time, and what to do to correct it.
- How the intelligence of a cell lies in its membrane not it’s nucleus, and why using the EndFlame blood spot test to measure cell membrane inflammation is so important.
- Why we need to treat musculoskeletal pain and inflammation using full-spectrum Omegas, both Omega-3s and Omega-6s at the same time.
- Why potent, healthy, and functional Omega-6 supplements must be replenished at the same time as high-dose, ultra-pure Omega-3s to maintain the brain and nervous systems healthy ratio of 14% Omega-3s and 10% Omega-6s.
- How the use of the right kind and amount of healthy “full-spectrum” omegas, polyphenols, and antioxidants are restorative to inflamed cell membranes.
- How strong cell membranes are the key to optimal cellular repair and the resolution of both acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain and inflammation.
- Why Dr. Bruce Lipton, DNA scientist from Stanford, calls cell membranes “Mem BRAINS” because they’re embedded with thousands of hormone receptors that communicate directly with the DNA inside the nucleus. The cell membranes must be free of inflammation to work properly.
- How an Omega-3 deficiency and Omega-6 imbalance causes lipid packing and cell membrane inflammation that prevents cellular communication with the cell’s DNA that prevents normal function.
- How an EndFlame Omega-3 Index of less than 8% prevents the making of Resolvin hormones that are needed to turn-off the inflammatory response with any type of acute musculoskeletal injury.
- How an EndFlame Omega-6 to Omega-3 Ratio higher than 3:1 causes lipid packing and cellular inflammation that supports musculoskeletal pain and inflammation.
- How using a therapeutic dose of full-spectrum Omega-3s (Greens First® PRO Omega-3) and Omega-6s (Greens First® Ahiflower Vegan Omega 3 Oil) can correct and rebalance an Omega-3 deficiency and restore an Omega-6-to-Omega-3 Ratio to support musculoskeletal pain and inflammation outcomes.
- A scientific expert in the field of Omega-6s will discuss the importance of combining and balancing full-spectrum omegas to prevent lipid packing and cell membrane inflammation.
- Serhan CN. Discovery of specialized pro-resolving mediators marks the dawn of resolution physiology and pharmacology. Mol Aspects Med 58: 1—11 (2017)
- Cai D. Neuroinflammation and neurodegeneration in overnutrition-induced diseases. Trends Endocrinol Metab. 24: 40-47 (2013)
- Ayissi VB, Ebrahimi A, and Schluesenner H. “Epigentic effects of natural polyphenols: A focus on SIRT1-mediated mechanisms.” Mol Nutr Food Res 58: 22-32 (2014).
What Doctors Are Saying About Endflame
Dr’s In-Office Clinical Trial
I’m a chiropractor who’s been trained in Functional Medicine and typically prefers to use food to help musculoskeletal outcomes instead of supplements. I personally went on the EndFlame Program and followed the protocol of using the two Greens First® supplements and retested. I was shocked to find both my EndFlame lab results not only improved but completely in the normal range.
I, then, conducted my own in-office clinical trial on 10 patients following the same EndFlame protocol and had all 10 blood test findings improve. I’m so completely sold on the EndFlame Program that I made a brochure that I give to all my patient’s recommending the blood test and the supplements.
Additional Outcomes of Clinical Trials:
89 YR. OLD FEMALE with macular degeneration sees improvement in vision tests (her eye specialist—who injects her eyes every six weeks has never seen someone with her condition ‘get better’).
52 YR.OLD FEMALE diagnosed with positive ALA test (and rheumatoid arthritis symptoms) in late December, NOW ALA Negative and able to wear her rings again (reduction in edema of the extremities).
72 YR. OLD FEMALE with degenerative knee conditions (including joint replacement 8 years ago) now able to move/bend without pain...the list goes on.
Do your patients and practice a BIG FAVOR and make sure every patient gets the EndFlame blood test and follows the Greens First® supplement protocol!
- Dr. Kim Maycock, DC, Gillette, WY, 82716
*Free EndFlame kit is for practitioner self-testing and only available to those who have not received a previous free test. Must be licensed, active in practice and attend the entire program
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.