Advanced Stability Trainer
Item # W-HYG201
List Price: $40.41
Your Price: Select an option below to view pricing.
Improve Balance Step by Step
Thera-Band's progressive system of balance training starts with stability trainers. These trainers are oval-shaped pads with 2 sides. One side has an anti-slip surface; the other has raised round bumps for tactile inputs and sensorimotor training. Stability trainers are most often used for balance training and people who have suffered a knee or ankle injury. In addition to improving body awareness, these stability trainers improve core strength and ankle range of motion/flexibility. These stability trainers are available in 3 levels: green (firm foam/beginner), blue (soft foam/intermediate) and black (air-filled/advanced).
- Progressive destabilization in 3 levels to improve patient balance.
- Made of comfortable, soft foam material (HYG239 is filled with air).
- Can be used with other resistance and balance products.
- Includes easy-to-follow instruction manual.
- Small and lightweight.
- Ideal for 1- and 2-footed exercises.
- Anti-slip, ribbed surface design.
Black, Blue, Green
14.5" x 8" x 1.75", 16" x 9" x 2", 17.25" x 10.125" x 2.5"
Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate
Unit Of Measure:
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.