Gel Arc Elbow Brace
Serola Gel Arc Elbow Brace Takes the Pressure Off
Repetitive stress injuries are most commonly found in the upper extremities, especially around the elbow area, and are commonly associated with forceful exertion, vibration, or sustained and awkward positions that can result in tendinitis, bursitis (tennis and golfer's elbow), carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger (stenosing tenosynovitis) and more. These painful chronic conditions can cause long-term discomfort and debilitating pain and weakness, but luckily the Serola Gel Arc Elbow Brace provides a one-size-fits-all compression solution. The Serola Gel Arc Elbow Brace is made from an extremely soft and comfortable material that has a special pocket to hold the cushiony Gel Arc. The Arc gently applies selective, targeted compression to the forearm's tendons and muscles, allowing the brace to absorb the damaging and pain-causing shock and vibration to prevent injury from occurring in the first place.
Gel Arc Elbow Brace Features
- Provides selective compression to forearms and muscles to treat pain.
- Reversible to fit either right or left arms.
- Treats overuse injuries resulting from repetitive activities.
- Dual-sided gel arc to apply less or more pressure.
- Made of hypoallergenic foam padding.
- Patent-pending Shortening System for one-size-fits-all design.