RockSauce Chill Topical Pain Relief
Item # W-ROK115
Freeze the Pain Away with RockSauce Chill
Introduce your patients to the cooling sensation of RockTape's RockSauce Chill to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, backaches, strains, and sprains. This analgesic comes in a handy roll-on bottle, perfect for storing in a gym bags, purses, or backpacks. With ingredients like green tea, arnica, aloe, and 6% menthol, patients will enjoy a near immediate chill that provides hours of lasting relief for sore muscles and joints. Promote this pre-workout preventative on the shelves within your practice, and encourage patients to use it regularly. It rolls on mess-free, leaving no color or sticky residue on skin or equipment. RockSauce Chill can be used as a skin prep before applying kinesiology tape or directly through the tape at any time.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
RockSauce Chill Features
- Roll-on applicator chills the target area, not your hands.
- Can be used as a skin prep - apply to skin then wipe away excess before taping.
- 6% menthol - stronger than other topical analgesics.
- Cooling sensation lasts for hours after application.
- Store in the fridge for extra-strength relief.
- Size: 3 oz.
3 oz. - 12 Pack, 32oz Bottle, 3oz bottle