RockBalls Massage Balls
Item # W-ROK201
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Rock 'n' Roll Myofascial Release with RockBalls Massage Balls
Help patients overcome joint and muscular pain by introducing them to myofascial release and trigger point therapy. Trust the RockTape RockBalls Massage Balls in your practice as the self-massage tools that will make a difference with patients. This massage ball combo prevents sore muscles and joint pain following a tough adjustment session. Patients new and familiar with myofascial release will appreciate the RockTape RockBalls Massage Balls: Sold as a pair, this kit includes a larger spiky ball and a smaller smooth ball. When used together, the RockBalls Massage Balls provide pinpoint accuracy to unlock tough knots and ease tense muscle tissue. Members can use the spiky massage ball on larger muscle groups, including lats, quads, biceps and triceps. RockTape's smaller ball is ideal for joints and hard-to-reach spots like hip and shoulder creases. To aid patients, RockTape's rehabilitation specialists and medical professionals created the Movement Manifesto, an informational booklet filled with release trigger points and mobility exercises. A Movement Manifesto copy is included with each set of RockBalls Massage Balls. Entire set is available in a convenient zip mesh bag that's easy to store.
RockBalls Massage Balls Features
- RockBalls kit includes 2 massage balls: 1 larger and spiky, 1 smaller and smooth.
- Spiky massage ball is best used on lats, quads, biceps and triceps.
- Smooth massage ball is ideal for hard-to-reach spaces, including hip and shoulder creases.
- Kit includes the Movement Manifesto for information about trigger points and mobility exercises.
- Massage balls are stored in a convenient zip mesh bag.
- Diameters: 3.5" (spiky) & 2.5" (smooth).