Wearable Pain Relief Device
Item # W-NEUQES
Quell the Pain
Quell is a 100% drug-free wearable intensive nerve stimulation (WINS) technology proven to fight pain. Approved by the FDA for day or night treatment, Quell is a TENS unit designed to treat leg and foot pain, back pain, arthritic and joint pain, nerve pain and more.
Quell is different from other TENS devices as it automatically monitors patient use and uploads that information via Bluetooth® to a smartphone app for convenient tracking and history. It even senses when patients are sleeping and adjusts to a gentler mode. Patients can also control therapy from their smartphones, including starting and stopping sessions and adjusting the intensity of the therapy.
Also available are a 3-month supply of electrodes (6 electrodes) and electrodes sold individually.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Quell Starter Kit Features
- Lightweight TENS unit, discreet enough to wear under clothing.
- Patented OptiTherapy® automatically adjusts dose to deliver optimal pain relief.
- May be customized through Bluetooth® connection and smartphone app.
- Includes 1 Quell device, 1 adjustable sports band, 1 month’s supply of electrodes (2 electrodes), 1 charger cable and 1 charger adapter.
- 100% drug free.
- FDA approved for 24/7 use.
- Additional electrodes available for purchase.
- Not intended to treat migraines or headaches.