Breast Protection Orthotic
Protect from Pain & Loading with MammaGard™ Orthotics
MammaGard was featured as a ChiroEco.com product of the week.
Address patient discomfort during prone examination and treatment with MammaGard™ orthotic devices. Designed for use in the prone position, these orthotics are scientifically proven to reduce pain, compression, and loading in breast tissue. MammaGard™ orthotics provide undeniable comfort in clinical treatment environments for patients with natural breast structures as well as patients post-operative from reconstruction, reduction, augmentation. MammaGard™ orthotics are available in 16 different size and firmness combinations. Ensure that your treatment table provides patients with protection and comfort from pressure and displacement of breast structures.
Breast Protection Orthotic Features
- Orthotic devices used to reduce breast pain, compression and loading.
- Designed for women with breast implants, reconstructed breasts or abnormal breast structures.
- Patients utilize device in clinical examination, treatment environments and activities of daily living.
- Available in 16 individual types; 4 sizes with 4 options of firmness within each to accommodate variation in breast size, body weight and personal preference.
- Patients generally find the following sizes sufficient and comfortable for use: Size 1: Breast cup sizes of A-C, Size 2: Breast cup sizes C-E, Size 3: Breast cup sizes D-G, Size 4: Breast sizes F and above.
- Exclusively supplied at MeyerDC™.