BackTone Biofeedback Posture Trainer
Item # W-JBRBP4
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Jobri BackTone Biofeedback Posture Trainer Show Your Back the Way to Better Posture
The BackTone Posture Trainer Sensor was designed by an occupational therapist and is recommended by therapy professionals. The BackTone Posture Trainer Sensor employs a lightweight harness with nylon straps to hold an electronic sensor/alert unit between your shoulder blades and waist. While you sit, stand or move around, you'll receive immediate biofeedback with a “beep” or vibration whenever you slouch - when you straighten up, the beeping or vibration stops. Wearing the BackTone Trainer Sensor once or twice a day for 20 minutes can effectively teach your body through “muscle memory” how to get into proper posture and maintain it. Following the recommended program, in as little as 2 weeks your new posture will become habit. The Posture Trainer comes in multiple sizes and uses a 3-Volt Lithium watch battery (sold separately).
Biofeedback Posture Trainer Features
- Provides immediate biofeedback with beeping or vibration to teach proper posture.
- Designed by occupational therapist and recommend by physical therapists.
- Lightweight harness with nylon straps holds sensor unit in place.
- Results in 2 weeks when used once or twice a day for 20 minutes.
- Available in multiple sizes.
- Runs on 3-Volt lithium watch battery (sold separately).