Item # W-HPI300
Revolutionary Foam Rolling & Myofascial Release
The HyperIce Vyper myofascial release tool combines a foam roller’s form with a powerful internal motor that delivers intense, high frequency vibrations. By delivering both pressure and vibration to your patients’ targeted muscles, the Vyper can enhance recovery and overall muscle performance before or after sessions. The outer foam roller features ridges that allow deeper vibration penetration and pressure. Patients can choose between 3 unique speed settings when using the Vyper foam roller depending on personal recovery needs. HyperIce’s Vyper is a comprehensive myofascial release tool that enhances range of motion, flexibility and increases circulation while reducing muscle soreness. Help patients improve their recovery benefits by providing the Vyper for their use. The internal motor is powered by rechargeable lithium ion batteries that provide up to 2 hours of use at a time.
The results indicated that through implementation of the VYPER protocol, which combines myofascial release and vibration therapy, the participants who used VYPER experienced a significantly greater increase in range in motion than participants who used non-vibration. Additionally, the participants who used VYPER reported a significant decrease in pain associated with myofascial release on the trigger points, leading to greater range in motion and a more positive rolling experience overall.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
- Innovative ridged foam roller with internal motor delivers pressure and vibration for myofascial release.
- Motor provides intense, high frequency vibrations while in use.
- Enhances user range of motion and flexibility.
- Provides muscular relief from knots, soreness and stiffness.
- Can be used pre- or post-workout.
- 3 speed settings.
- Rechargeable lithium ion batteries.
- Up to 2 hours of use available at a time.
- Outer shell is eco-friendly.