Vertical tilt table custom built to accommodate the diversified techniques you use every day, and special needs of your patients.
Now available with the new Cordless Power option eliminating the need for power bars, cables and electrical outlets to power your ELITE E4. Simply charge your table overnight for a full week of cable free operation. Want more? Add on the extra battery pack and charger so you always have a fully charged battery available. The table lifts and performs equivalent to a similar corded table.
- Electric tilt motor is powerful, quiet and smooth, rated to 230 kg. (500 lbs.)+
- Table Base Height: 22" or 24"
- Easy drop foot cocking pedal on both sides of table
- Elevating thoracic and Pelvic/Lumbar sections (each tilt upward to 15 degrees)
- Knee break (adjusts up 20 degrees) with ankle rest extension
- Easy access to adjustment controls
- Low maintenance, dependable function
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Table base color: black or white
- Wide assortment of colors available in Healthcare-grade upholstery
- Multi-directional headpiece - Tilt, -Elevation and Spread
- Cervical drop (forward motion oriented or straight down motion)
- Drops - Pelvic/Lumbar, Upper and or Lower Thoracic
- Dual Footswitch - High Low & Elevation control
- Abdominal Breakaway
- Abdominal Drop in Breakaway (hand cocked drop)
- 24" Wide Table Surface
- Protective Cover for knee break and foot extension
- Cordless Power
- Leather upholstery
- Optional HP-FLEX Headpiece - Includes all the features of our standard headpiece plus long axis transaction
- Optional HP-FLEX-l Headpiece - Includes all the features of the HP-FLEX Headpiece plus lateral flexion