You May Also Like
3 Options Available
DVTmax Compression Therapy Device
Item # W-NVTCMP
DVTMax Therapy Device for Safe & Simple Operation
The DVTMax Compression and Compression Plus Therapy Devices are efficient, cost-efficient preventive treatment machines for lymphedema, edema, and arterial and vascular insufficiencies. The DVTMax Compression and Compression Plus Therapy Devices deliver accurate, safe, intermittent single-chamber compression and can be programmed to compression times and pressures for maximum control. In addition, the DVTMax device has the ability to hide non-prescribed functions and obtain usage reports. Lightweight and designed to be easy to transport, its quiet operation conforms to hospital noise standards, increases patient compliance and is easily attached to bed rails with a hanger (also included). Note: The DVTMax Compression additionally treats those at risk for deep vein thrombosis prophylaxis.
List Price: $891.00
Your Price: Select an option below to view pricing.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
DVTmax Compression Therapy Device Features
- Digitally monitored compression that's accurate and safe.
- Programmable compression times and pressures for control.
- Hides non-prescribed functions and obtains usage reports.
- Whisper-quiet operation to comply with hospital standards.
- Body-specific therapy pads included (not included).
- Hanger included to easily attach to bed rails.
- Devices sold separately.