ChiroSight Digital X-Ray System
Item # W-BIK100
Captures sharp, diagnostic-quality images, even at difficult angles.
The ChiroSight Digital X-ray System by Biokinemetrics brings both retrofit and complete digital x-ray technology designed specifically for the chiropractic profession. Designed for low-power use and extended life, the systems are fully enclosed to prevent image degradation, and the tilting design provides a full range of motion to capture extremity views and difficult angles. Plus, ChiroSight plates utilize Cesium – far superior than Gadolinium – to absorb 50% more light and eliminate wavelength noise for razor-sharp, diagnostic-quality imaging. Chiropractors across North America have chosen Biokinemetrics as their digital x-ray technology partner as no other digital x-ray manufacturer brings all of the following to the profession:
1. Chiropractic-centric: The only company dedicated to exclusively serving the chiropractic profession with digital x-ray technology.
2. True EHR Integration: The only company in the profession with true EHR integration with all the major chiropractic EHR platforms.
3. Report of Findings Tool: The only company in the DR industry that creates an automated, instant Report-of-Findings that incorporates annotated digital x-ray images, full explanations, and the DC’s practice name an logo.
4. Warranty: The only company in the DR industry with a 10-year warranty—the longest and best warranty in the industry.
5. Direct Manufacturer Support: The only company in the DR industry that provides direct support to DCs for technical support, warranty issues, installation, and training.
6. Hardware and Software Compatibility: The only company in the DR industry that both designs and manufactures its hardware and software solutions for chiropractic—ensuring compatibility and giving the DC peace of mind.
7. World-class DR Technology: ChiroSight plates utilize Cesium – far superior than Gadolinium found in many DC practices, to absorb 50% more light and eliminate wavelength noise for razor-sharp, diagnostic-quality imaging.
8. Retrofit Solutions: The ChiroSight retro fit solution integrates our sensor assembly with a DC’s existing high- frequency or single-phase equipment and includes our powerful ChiroSight software - It’s simply the best value on the market and can be purchased for nearly half the cost of a full system.
9. Cost/Quality: The only company in the DR industry offering the highest quality/lowest-price point on the market.
10. Growth: Biokinemetrics is the fastest-growing DR company serving the chiropractic profession.
List Price: $27,000.00
Your Price: Select an option below to view pricing.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
ChiroSight sensor produces:
- Superior photography, radiography and imaging processing technology
- 16-bit pixel sampling with an 80-dB contrast ratio
- 9- or 16-megapixel resolution models
- 10-second transfer to workstation
- Compact unit weighs just 3.3 lbs.
- Connects to office or remote locations via Ethernet