Item # W-FAB720
Sup-R Bands Bring Convenience & Ease of Use to Rehab Programs
The Sup-R Band by CanDo® is made from a premium formula that does not contain natural rubber latex. These strong resistance bands maintain their integrity and hold up to even the toughest rehab programs and protocols. The Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), non-latex formula has similar use and strength characteristics to latex exercise bands but are safer for patients with sensitivities and allergies. Requiring similar force to stretch and contract, these 5" width Sup-R Bands are color-coded in Thera-Band® colors. Each roll is packaged in a convenient dispenser box. Each 50 yd. roll has a core that fits most dispenser racks for easy distribution. Simply unroll desired length of the exercise band from dispenser box and cut with scissors.
Sup-R-Band (Non-Latex) Features
- Made from a premium non-latex formula.
- TPE non-latex formula has use and strength characteristics, puncture resistance, and tear-and-burst strength similar to latex exercise bands.
- Rolls are 5" wide and have a core for use with dispenser systems.
- Color-coded in Thera-Band® colors.
- Packaged in a convenient dispenser box.
Black, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Yellow through Black
Heavy, Light, Medium, Various, X-Heavy, X-Light
100 yds., 50 yds., 6 yds.
With Rack, Without Rack
Unit Of Measure:
Set of 5 Rolls
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.