Aluminum Crutches (Adult)
BodyMed® Aluminum Crutches
Support Lower Extremity Injuries
The BodyMed Aluminum Crutches are designed to support ankle, knee, and leg injuries, allowing users to walk with less strain on the injured body part. These lightweight crutches offer balanced body weight support when users need it most. The hand grips and underarm cushions are made with thick padding for extra comfort during use.
Easily adjust the BodyMed Aluminum Crutches to a user's desired height with the push-button height adjustment, which adjusts in 1" increments.
Find confidence in mobility and maneuverability with the BodyMed Aluminum Crutches. Whether at school, home, work, or on the go, these lightweight crutches provide exceptional support users can depend on.
How to Use Crutches
- While standing up straight, place the crutches under the arms.
- When walking, put the crutches in front and to the side of feet.
- Move both of the crutches at the same time while walking, then move the injured body part forward between the two crutches.
Non-Skid Rubber Tips
The durable, non-skid rubber tips provide good traction during use while absorbing shock for secure maneuvering on the go. Each crutch features comfortable padding that is firmly attached for adequate and non-irritating cushioning.
Made from Lightweight Aluminum
The BodyMed Aluminum Crutches are available in a variety of height options to best suit the user's needs. These adult crutches made from lightweight aluminum have a weight capacity of 300 lb.
For more than a decade, BodyMed has been providing healthcare professionals with reliable, affordable products for patient care and clinic operations. BodyMed is synonymous with quality and cost-effective utility, which is why you'll find BodyMed products in clinics across the country.
- Cost-effective, reliable products
- Designed for patient care and clinic operations
- Ideal for healthcare professionals
- Takes weight off injured body parts to allow healing.
- Cushioned underarm and handgrip pads.
- Cane and quad cane contoured handles have comfortable, secure hand holds.
- Quad cane has large base for more stability.
- Rubber grips on feet prevent slipping.
- Easy to adjust for proper height.
- Made of lightweight aluminum.
- Adult size crutches: medium (5'2" – 5'10") and tall (5'10" – 6'6").
- Cane adjusts from 30" to 39" in 1" increments.
- Quad cane adjusts from 29.5" to 38.5".
- Crutches sold in pairs.
- Weight Capacity 300lbs