Adjustable Evergreen™ 637 LSO
Item # W-ASM363711
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Accommodate Various Patient Conditions with the Evergreen 637 LSO
Prescribe patients with the new Evergreen™ 637 LSO for effective independent compression and superior lumbar support. Simple, pull-through sizing tabs enable the belt to fit waists 28-54 inches with ease, resulting in a significant savings in inventory costs and space. When tightened, the firm but flexible back panel contours the lordosis to provide true structural support. Patients can independently tighten the top and bottom and localize compression to where it's needed using the patented 4:1 mechanically advantaged tightening system. Breathable mesh fabric adds comfort for longterm wear. Evergreen products may be worn next to the skin, or over clothing. All structural components are easily removed and can be heat molded, bent or trimmed to further customize the brace.
Evergreen 637 LSO Features
- Accessible anterior panels at each end of the brace guarantees effective midline support.
- Integrated vertical stays and durable stiffening material provides superior structural integrity.
- Breathable mesh fabric adds comfort for long‑term wear.
- Large pull tabs are easy to locate and grasp.
- Patented 4:1 mechanically advantaged tightening system independently tightens top and bottom.
- One Size Adjustable: 28" - 54" (71 cm - 137 cm).