You May Also Like
Cold Compression Therapy Wrap
Item # W-GAW853
Arctic Ease is an instant cold therapy wrap that allows your patients to remain active while providing hours of relief from pain and swelling. A two-in-one solution offering cold and compression therapy without ice or the need for refrigeration! The wrap conforms to the affected site and stays in place for active recovery.
Directions Usage: Remove wrap from container, unroll, and apply directly on affected area using figure-8 wrapping technique, apply pressure for 2-3 seconds to affix the end.
For Reuse: Reroll the wrap and place in container. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of water; place the cap back on to reseal the container. The wrap can be left in the sealed container at room temperature. Allow 2 to 3 hours for the wrap to rehydrate before use.
List Price: $11.62
Your Price: Select an option below to view pricing.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Cold Compression Therapy Wrap Features
- Suitable for sprains, repetitive motion injuries, tendonitis, and pain associated with arthritis, bruises and muscle cramps.
- Reusable pain therapy for use on the go.
- Use before, during or after exercise.
- Clinically studied by the U.S. Air Force.
- Made in the USA.
- Wrap Dimensions: 4” x 60” (W x L).
- Do not freeze.
- Do not launder.