Activator Methods International
Activator® Adjusting Instrument Kit
MeyerDC # AMI104 MFG# ARI HCPCS# E1399
Obtain the proper amount of force necessary for moving and adjusting joints with unsurpassed precision and control right where you need it. Backed by over 30 years of Activator Methods research, the original Activator provides high-speed, low force treatment for all areas of the spine, including extremities. Its effective thrust is gentle and comfortable for patients, ranging from babies and children to pregnant women and seniors. Kit includes the Activator instrument plus durable silicone rubber palm and finger pads for user comfort.More Information
Please Login To See PricingLogin Now
|Specifications for Item AMI104|
The original Activator instrument. Research-supported high-speed, low force treatment for all areas of the spine, including extremities. Adjustable excursion for unsurpassed precision and control. A gentle and comfortable adjustment.
- The original hand-held Activator instrument, which can produce adjusting force.
- Durable silicone palm and finger pads for user comfort.
- Research-supported high-speed, low force treatment for all areas of the spine.
- Adjustable excursion for unsurpassed precision and control.
- Provides gentle and comfortable adjustment.
- One-year warranty.
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.
You May Also Like