Activator Methods International
Activator® II Adjusting Instrument Kit
The basic high-speed, low force instrument enables treatment to all areas of the spine, including the extremities. Its action is similar to a practitioner manually applying thumb thrust at specific contact points to achieve adjustment. The Activator II features adjustable excursion for unsurpassed precision and control. It is especially gentle and comfortable for small body frames. A force range from 11 pounds to 28 pounds is available with the Activator II. It is available with the EZ Grip option.
Option: EZ Grip
|Specifications for Item AMI103|
- Activator II instrument, which can create a force range from 11 pounds to 28 pounds.
- Durable silicone palm and finger pads for user comfort.
- Adjustable excursion for unsurpassed precision and control.
- Gentle action that is comfortable for small body frames.
- EZ Grip option available.