Surface Disinfectant/Decontaminant Cleaner
Size: 1 Gallon / Each
Envirocide Surface Disinfectant/Decontaminant Cleaner is a ready-to-use intermediate level disinfectant that helps stop the spread of a broad spectrum of germs and viruses in patient care environments such as medical and dental operating rooms, ERs and neonatal units. Envirocide is EPA-registered to clean and sterilize exterior surfaces, medical devices and instruments – any non-porous surface where controlling cross-contamination is important. No dilution necessary. It's convenient to use and protects against TB, Hepatitis B (HBV), Hepatitis C (HCV), Staph, Salmonella, Herpes Simplex Viruses Types 1 and 2 and HIV-1. Envirocide is the one hospitals, medical, dental and veterinarian clinics trust to keep their patients and staff safe.
- Cleans and disinfects patient areas and medical equipment in under 3 minutes.
- EPA approved for critical and semi-critical instrumentation.
- Kills a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses including TB and HBV.
- Safe to use on non-porous surfaces.
- Free from toxic glutaraldehyde, corrosive phenols and bleach.
- Contains a biodegradable detergent system.
- Available in multiple sizes.