Unit Of Measure: 700 Count
Keep your environment clean and germ-free with GymWipes Antibacterial Wipes. These disposable disinfecting wipes are registered on the EPA’s List N, as they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Perfect for cleaning high-traffic areas in offices, clinics, and other facilities, use them to help lower the risk of infection and cross-contamination and help eliminate the spread of illness-causing germs to your clients and staff. Pre-moistened with an EPA-registered disinfectant, the towelettes are alcohol-, bleach- and phenol-free, but kill up to 99.9% of germs on contact, including Salmonella, and E. coli. Extra-thick and absorbent, the towelettes are generously sized at 8" x 6". Antibacterial Wipes come in a large 700-count bucket, so they’re easy to store. Refill packs also available.
- EPA-registered # 6836-336-82144 on the N List.
- Sanitizes surfaces and kills 99.9% of germs.
- Pre-moistened and disposable.
- Alcohol-, bleach- and phenol-free.
- Extra-thick and absorbent towelettes.
- Size: 8" x 6".
- Buckets and refill packs contain 700 wipes.