HYPERICE designs cutting-edge sports medicine and orthopedic devices that prevent injury, accelerate recovery, and enhance muscle and joint movement. Created by engineers and leading physical therapists, HYPERICE products are designed to meet the expectations of the world’s best athletes.
“We all want to move better, we all want to feel better, we all want tools and technology that can help enhance whatever experience we have as an active person. That’s the ethos of our company.”
- Anthony Katz, Founder, HYPERICE
High-Tech Healing and Injury Prevention
With HYPERICE, you can bring the technology used in professional training rooms, and leading rehabilitation facilities, into your practice. Give your patients the recovery solutions elite athletes count on after strenuous workouts and high-stakes injuries.
By adding vibration to traditional foam rollers, massage balls, and heat therapy devices, HYPERICE increased the benefits of myofascial release and revolutionized warm-up and recovery. Users can expect improved range of motion, increased flexibility, and better circulation when they use the Vyper 2.0, Hypersphere, or Venom.
Ice Compression Technology
HYPERICE made loose, dripping ice bags a thing of the past with its revolutionary ice compression sleeves. These ice casts contain ice cells featuring patented air release technology. Users fill the ice cell with ice, release excess air, then add compression with the tight fitting ice cast. Patients love that they can move around freely (and dryly) while harnessing the power of cold compression therapy to prevent or treat injuries.
Light, Quiet, Powerful, Versatile
The Hypervolt is a lightweight, cordless massage device that uses state-of-the-art vibration technology to relieve sore, stiff muscles, and help increase circulation and range of motion. Its Quiet Glide™ technology makes it perfect for users who need to limit noise in their clinics and facilities.
- Helps relieve muscle soreness and stiffness
- Promotes circulation
- Accelerates warmup and recovery
- Lightweight, easy-to-use for self-myofascial release
State-of-the-Art Technology for Myofascial Release
The Vyper 2.0 is a cutting-edge fitness roller that uses pressure and three speeds of vibration for myofascial release in virtually any part of the body. As the Vyper 2.0 loosens and lengthens the muscles, patients experience greater flexibility, increased range of motion, and relief from soreness and stiffness.
Tested by Top Athletes for Anyone Who Wants to Move Better
The Vyper 2.0 was created by HYPERICE engineers in collaboration with the sports world's best physical therapists. They didn’t stop working until it became the choice of elite athletes before and after their most strenuous workouts. You can be sure that whether a patient is regularly running marathons or sitting through marathon meetings at the office, the Vyper 2.0 will help him or her move and feel better.
Engineered to Help People Move Better
The Vyper 2.0’s German-made polypropylene shell features ridges that allow vibration and pressure to reach deep into soft tissues.
Three speeds allow you to optimize treatment based on patients’ individual preferences and recovery needs.
With rechargeable lithium ion batteries that last more than two hours between charges, you can be sure the Vyper 2.0 is always ready to roll when your patients are.
Revolutionary Myofascial Release in the Palm of Your Hand
The Hypersphere is a vibrating ball that delivers localized myofascial release to improve range of motion and flexibility while increasing circulation. Its sphere shape allows you to apply pressure and vibration to targeted areas of the body warming up and loosening stiff, sore muscles. It offers the same amazing results as its popular predecessor, the Vyper 2.0, but more easily accesses harder to reach areas of the shoulders, back, hips, glutes, and feet. Whether their pain is from extreme mountain biking or extremely long days at the office, you can be sure the Hypersphere will deliver the muscle relief your patients need.
Better Movement Inspired by the World’s Top Athletes
When HYPERICE engineers created the Hypersphere’s cutting-edge design they didn’t do it alone. As with all of HYPERICE’s products, the technology was created with leaders in sports medicine and elite athletes. Having been tested on bodies that have been pushed to the max, the Hypersphere will deliver satisfying myofascial release for your patients.
A World-Class Recovery Tool from HYPERICE
- The Hypersphere has a textured rubber exterior for maximum myofascial release.
- Rechargeable lithium ion batteries last two hours per charge.
- At just two and a half pounds, the Hypersphere is compact and easy to transport between treatment rooms or on-the-go.
- The HYPERSPERE’s vibrating core has three speeds and can be adjusted for your patient’s preferences and therapy goals.
Meet the Venom
Heat and vibration come together for an optimal massage in HYPERICE’s newest product, the Venom. This wearable back device allows users to loosen and relax sore stiff muscles while on the move.
Cutting-edge. Digitally Connected.
- Digital touch screen allows you (the user) to customize the temperature, vibration pattern, and time to your preference.
- Used by athletes to stay loose during a practice or game.
- Plush neoprene wrap allows you to adjust the fit to your liking.
- Nanotechnology heats the Venom within 90 seconds.
- Four 1” Vibration pods featuring three different vibration settings.
Hypersoothe All-Natural Cooling Cream
The company that brings you the most innovative recovery products on the market has formulated a cooling cream to meet the standards of the world’s elite athletes. Your patients’ muscles and joints will love this lightweight cream infused with essential oils and natural plant extracts.
- Peppermint oil to cool
- Aloe and Nettle to soothe
- Lavender and Chamomile to calm
- Coconut Oil to moisturize and nourish
- Sweet Almond Oil to soften skin
- Tea Tree Oil to disinfect and purify
Powerful Percussion for Myofascial Release
The RAPTOR delivers percussion that is powerful against pain, yet gentle on patient and practitioner. Its sophisticated design and engineering save clinicians from fatigue and patients from discomfort while delivering deep soft tissue penetration. This state-of-the-art system with adjustable speeds and interchangeable applicators is easy, effective, and efficient for post operative recovery, general rehabilitation, and the overall care of muscles that have been pushed to the max.
State-of-the Art Handheld Percussion Therapy Device
- DTreat and relieve muscle soreness, restore healthy connective tissue, and activate muscles faster.
- Up to 3600 Percussions per minute on the highest setting.
- Saves your hands and time when administering a sports massage treatment.
- Swiss made brushless motor, adaptive sensor technology, and built-in cooling fan will prevent the RAPTOR from ever jamming or overheating
- Four unique interchangeable applicators included to create a custom massage treatment
Ice Compression Technology
Portable Cryotherapy to Speed Recovery and Reduce Pain
Rest, ice, compression, and elevation are age-old solutions for treating injuries. HYPERICE ice compression technology allows you to check two things off the list while allowing patients to remain comfortable, dry, and mobile.
Whether for knee, back, shoulder, ankle, elbow, or shins, HYPERICE’s Ice Compression Technology has two key elements, the compression sleeve and the ice cell.
The compression sleeve holds the ice cell in place, allowing the patient to move around freely. It also provides the benefits of compression while allowing for greater range of motion and a comfortable fit. The compression wrap is made from the same premium water-grade neoprene foam that is used for high performance wetsuits and is totally adjustable to fit any patient.
With its wide mouth the ice cell can be filled easily and it keeps the user dry with its built-in water-tight seal. A patented valve on the ice cell eliminates air for maximum compression. The ice cell’s skin is ultra-thin but durable, for quick cold transfer and deep penetration. Because the ice cell is flexible, it adjusts to the contours of the body maximizing contact.
When you prescribe ice, throw out the plastic bags and recommend a 21st century solution. HYPERICE ice compression products fit patients of every size and shape, wherever they need healing.
For times when ice is not readily accessible or convenient, there’s HYPERICE Fuel™, a reusable synthetic ice that gets 90% as cold as ice and lasts a full 25-minute icing cycle. Just keep it in the freezer, pour it in the ice cell, and strap on the compression sleeve for cryo-compression therapy on the go.
Engineered To Spare Your Spine
Unlike traditional foam rollers, the Relaxroll is engineered to spare your spine. The patented contour design conforms to the body’s curves, reducing pressure along the thoracic spine and lower extremities for more comfortable rolling. State-of-the-art German engineering assures quality. Made from 100% recyclable EPP.
- Patented Contour Design reduces pressure along the thoracic spine, and conforms to your body, allowing for an effective and comfortable roll.
- Lightweight and durable: Perfect for travel and function.
- Eco-Friendly: 100% recyclable EPP made without harmful pollutants or chemicals.
- Made in Germany: Experience the quality of state-of-the art German engineering.