Shoulder Cold Wrap
The World’s First Thermally Regulated Cold Compression Shoulder Wrap
übertherm is cold compression reinvented. The world’s first thermally regulated cold therapy, übertherm wraps deliver gradual, deeply penetrating cold that reaches the joints, muscles, and tendons without allowing ice crystals to form in the skin and deeper tissues, and without the sting and burn of conventional ice packs. The übertherm Ice Pillow™ – the heart of all übertherm products – makes it possible. This unique pocket – a combination of carefully chosen insulating and conductive materials – holds the cooling pack comfortably against the skin and regulates the thermal transfer. The Ice Pillow’s thermally calibrated healing technology slows the thermal transfer by roughly 80%, allowing the cold to penetrate gradually (and deeply) for a more comfortable experience. The cooling pack itself is a durable multi-chamber pack filled with a proprietary high-performance gel that retains cold for up to an hour, but stays semi-flexible even when frozen. Tissue cooling never falls below 34°F (1°C), providing therapeutic cold but eliminating the risk of tissue damage to the user. The wrap’s high-grade neoprene material provides plenty of support as well as comfort against the skin. The übertherm Shoulder Cold Wrap is excellent for rotator cuff issues, bursitis, arthritis, surgery, joint replacement, and sports icing.
- Ultra long-lasting cooling pack – Multiple chambers filled with a proprietary high-performance gel that retains cold for up to an hour, but stays semi-flexible even when frozen.
- Perfect temperature gel – Design ensures that body tissues never cool below 34˚F (1˚C), providing cold therapy without the risk of ice-crystal induced cell injury (seen with conventional ice packs)
- Ice Pillow™ – This unique pocket of insulating and conductive materials holds the cooling pack comfortably against the skin and regulates the thermal transfer.
- SCUBA-grade neoprene fabric – provides exceptional support and comfort
- 100% Velcro® loop coverage – for unlimited sizing and fit