Sign Up or Login
Triton NavigationShop Triton
Triton DTS Table
The programmable Triton DTS® enables you to deliver more treatment in less time without compromising patient care. This state-of-the-art system allows patients to be strapped in, set up, and receiving traction therapy in a matter of minutes. Unlike primitive mechanical traction equipment, the DTS replicates the nuanced manipulations of your gentle pulls. The patient receives controlled, consistent, traction force without the physical demands typically placed on you.
Effortlessly Treat Cervical and Lumbar Pain in Less Time
- Fully programmable DTS pull patterns deliver pull forces that closely mimic the hand-delivered feel clinicians provide
- Isolation of all phases of pull with independent timing for pretension, progression, traction and regression
- Variable speed control for ultimate patient comfort and increased treatment flexibility
- Programmable pretension prior to initiation of traction therapy eases guarding and provides greater comfort for the acute patient
- Five unique pull patterns add gradient, progressive range of motion and oscillations
Many Features to Accommodate any Patient
- Pelvic tilt section inclines pelvis from 0 to 20 degrees.
- Adjustable for improved access to cervical and thoracic spine.
- Multiple features to ensure patient stabilization.
- Repositionable contoured headpiece for patient comfort.
- QuickWrap Belting System for quick and easy patient set-up.