Inflated Stability Disc
Item # W-HYG309
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Stability Disc Increases Balance, Strength & Flexibility
Constructed of sturdy, tough latex-free PVC, our inflatable Stability Disc offers physical and occupational therapists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other medical practitioners a unique and effective tool to facilitate balance and proprioceptive training in patients and clients. Using an innovative unstable and sensory-stimulating surface, the Stability Disc challenges the center of gravity and requires one to maintain balance while keeping the body in alignment to encourage automatic postural reactions with the shifting and uneven movements of the disc. An important tool for seniors, it can help reduce the risk of fractures caused by falling. The progressive system provided by the Stability Disc is also useful as a way to incorporate core muscles and strengthen upper and lower extremities, prevent ankle and knee injury, and increase range of motion and flexibility. The compact and portable Stability Disc comes with a helpful training poster and comprehensive illustrated instructions to target every part of the body for increased balance, strength and flexibility.
Inflated Stability Disc Features
- Sensory-stimulating training to facilitate balance and proprioceptive skills.
- Provides a changing, unstable surface for progressive balance exercise.
- Encourages automatic postural reactions and strengthens core muscles.
- Ideal for rehab, advance sports training and senior use.
- Strengthens and trains extremities, encourages range of motion and develops flexibility.
- Made from latex-free PVC.
- Size: 13" diameter.
- Color: silver.
- Training poster and illustrated poster included.
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.