REX7001 Recumbent Elliptical
For more information about REX7001 Recumbent Elliptical by SciFit, please contact us via phone at 800.472.4221 or Live Chat.
As the leading distributor of products for the chiropractic, acupuncture and massage markets, MeyerDC™ offers the broadest selection of products, as well as great prices and fast delivery. Even better, you can count on us for attentive, responsive service.
Looking for other great products? Check out what's new, shop by modality or technique.
REX7001 Recumbent Elliptical Features
- Smooth, natural total body movement that provides natural and consistent flexion and extension.
- Bidirectional movement and resistance.
- Low starting resistance at only 6 watts.
- Levels 1 &ndash 20, adjustable in 0.1 increments, providing 200 levels of resistance.
- Oversized, swivel seat easily adjusts fore and aft and side to side for easy entry.
- All body action is dependent, allowing individuals to use passive assistance — using strong limbs to drive weaker limbs through the range of motion.
- Dual position handgrips. Altering the hand position allows customized exercise.
- Comfortable and sturdy orthopedic footbeds with safety edge and included foot straps to keep the feet securely in place.
- Heart rate compatible with most wireless technology.
- Maximum user weight: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 year parts, 1 year labor. Exceptions: 1 year warranty on footbeds, seats and Bio-Flex pads. Wear items (rubber handgrips) are excluded from warranty.
- Dimensions: 73" x 28" x 55".
- Weight: 299 lbs.; prepackaged.