- Paper Products
- Protective Garments
- Treatment & Exam Room
- X-Ray Equipment & Accessories
- Adjusting Tools
- MODALITIES & THERAPIES
- Acupuncture Supplies
- Compression Therapy
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Posture Systems
- Sports Medicine
- Accurate Manufacturing
- Activator Methods International
- Aspen Medical
- Body Sport
- Core Products
- DaVinci Labs
- Doctor Hoy's
- Douglas Labs
- Elite Manufacturing
- GAME READY
- Greens First
- Mettler Electronics
FOR YOUR CLINIC
FOR YOUR PATIENTS
Latitude™ Lateral Stability Trainer
Item # W-SFI125
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Innovative Motion Helps Users Build Stability
Engineered for people who are just starting out on their fitness journey or who have obstacles to overcome, the Latitude™ Lateral Stability Trainer offers a new resource for building the muscles that help reduce the risk of falls and live an active life. Its innovative design allows users to exercise in a recumbent position and strengthens the stabilization muscles that can be missed by sagittal plane exercisers. In addition, this model features a Premium seat with multiple adjustments for custom fit and maximum incline options.
- Ideal for people of all fitness levels, including older adults and rehabilitation exercisers
- Circular motion activates muscles used for stability and side-to-side movements.
- Bi-directional motion activates different muscle firing patterns depending on the direction – either inward or outward.
- Easy ingress and egress with a step-through design and highly adjustable seat. (Seat removes for simple wheelchair access.)
- Oversized, orthopedic footpads with heel cups and foot straps add safety and comfort
- 191 resistance levels (at increments of 0.1) allow users to start where they’re comfortable and progressively build.
NEED SOME ASSISTANCE? TRY OUR LIVE CHAT or GIVE US A CALL AT 800.472.4221