You May Also Like
SYNERGY COMPLETE SPINE REHAB SYSTEM WITH MULTI-USE STATIONS
1 Options Available
Offers Stable & Secure Workouts
SciFit PRO2® Total Body exerciser is a professional-quality total body conditioner, upper body workout and recumbent bike all in one. The SciFit PRO2 uses electromagnetic brakes for a quiet, smooth workout and employs an innovative walk-through design to allow even those with limited mobility to get on and off the apparatus safely. The swivel seat can be removed for wheelchair access and moved to the side for unobstructed entry or exit. The console includes a large variety of exercise programs adjustable in 1-watt increments and includes bidirectional resistance to allow each user to alternate their movements in any direction. The hand cranks have variable lengths and can be easily configured to simulate a rowing motion. The combination of upper body exerciser with lower body recumbent bike features make the SciFit PRO2 Total Body one of the most versatile rehabilitation tools on the market today.
PRO2 Exercise Machine Features
- Developed by rehab professionals for total-body wellness.
- Conditions and strengthens upper body and lower body.
- Convertible for all conditions: spinal cord injury, stroke, multiple sclerosis, etc.
- Provides cardio workouts in wide range of levels.
- Ergonomically designed for comfort.
- Self-generating; no electrical power required.
- Adjustable and bariatric seats sold separately.
- Available options: wheelchair platform, wheelchair ramp, assist gloves, handgrips, low support boots, wireless heart rate chest strap, entertainment package with or without floor stand, and Fit-Key 5.0 software.
- Maximum capacity: 450 lbs.