You May Also Like
Item # W-PURLTH1
For more information about L-Theanine by Pure Encapsulations, please contact us via phone at 800.472.4221 or Live Chat.
As the leading distributor of products for the chiropractic, acupuncture and massage markets, MeyerDC™ offers the broadest selection of products, as well as great prices and fast delivery. Even better, you can count on us for attentive, responsive service.
Looking for other great products? Check out what's new, shop by modality or technique.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
- Green tea has been recognized for centuries as having relaxant properties.
- L-Theanine, a unique amino acid derived from tea, provides the characteristic taste of green tea.
- L-Theanine has also been discovered to be the biologically active constituent of green tea responsible for promoting relaxation.
- In a preliminary nonclinical study, an L-Theanine solution enhanced alpha wave production in the occipital and parietal regions of the brains of volunteers.
- These observed patterns are considered to be an index of relaxation.
- Furthermore, it did so rapidly and without causing drowsiness.
- In two additional studies, alpha waves were also shown to be detectable soon after L-Theanine administration.
- L-Theanine is also useful for supporting healthy cellular function.
- Preliminary research suggests that L-Theanine may be helpful for premenstrual support, including healthy attitude.
- Furthermore, L-Theanine has been reported to moderate the effects of caffeine on the central nervous system.
- L-Theanine's safety is supported in studies and by its long history of safe consumption in tea.
- Pure Encapsulations L-Theanine is Suntheanine®, the brand that has been used in scientific studies.