You May Also Like
Bolster pillow is made with foam for patient comfort and covered with durable vinyl for easy cleaning.
Please Login for Price
8 Options Available
G5 Therassist with Professional Therapy Package
As the leading distributor of products for the chiropractic, acupuncture and massage markets, MeyerDC™ offers the broadest selection of products, as well as great prices and fast delivery. Even better, you can count on us for attentive, responsive service.
Looking for other great products? Check out what's new, shop by modality or technique.
G5 Therassist with Professional Therapy Package Features
- Latest advancement in massage/percussion technology for use in both physical therapy and chiropractic therapy applications.
- Features digital, solid-state electronic controls.
- Expanded cycle-per-second range (15 cps – 55 cps) more closely replicates manual procedures.
- Ideal for stress reduction, myofascial release, sports rehabilitation, deep-muscle therapy, trigger-point reduction, treatment of muscle spasms, pain relief by mobilizing lactic acid and postural drainage.
- Easy-to-use dial controls with visual displays of time elapsed and cps pulsation range.
- Accepts 100-volt through 240-volt input.
- Versatile: pole, tabletop or wall mountable.
- Speed feedback logic maintains cps regardless of load.
- Motor runs cooler with digital (versus analog) control, requiring less amp draw and increasing motor life.
- 24-volt DC operation with power supply included to convert 110/240 volts AC to 24 volts DC.
- Includes mobile caster stand and storage tray.
- Package includes large (3.5") sponge applicator; multiple-prong applicator; 4-ball applicator; pointed-tip applicator; large, round, firm-rubber applicator; curved sponge applicator; UL/CSA/VDE inline transformer; and 50 each medium and large disposable applicator covers.
- Includes 1 year warranty on machine, 90 day warranty on all applicators.
- Dimensions: 21" x 44" x 21" assembled.
- Weight: 25 lbs. assembled.