- Paper Products
- Protective Garments
- Treatment & Exam Room
- X-Ray Equipment & Accessories
- Adjusting Tools
- CLINICAL DEVICES
- TENS & PORTABLE UNITS
- MODALITIES & THERAPIES
- Acupuncture Supplies
- Compression Therapy
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Posture Systems
- Sports Medicine
- Accurate Manufacturing
- Activator Methods International
- Aspen Medical
- Body Sport
- Core Products
- DaVinci Labs
- Doctor Hoy's
- Douglas Labs
- Elite Manufacturing
- GAME READY
- Greens First
- Mettler Electronics
FOR YOUR CLINIC
FOR YOUR PATIENTS
Fully Digital TENS Unit
Item # W-ZZAEV810
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Treat Chronic Pain and Injuries with a BodyMed Fully Digital TENS Unit
The BodyMed Digital TENS unit effectively treats different areas of the body with ten pre-set treatment programs. This modern, two channel unit is fully digital with a light up LCD screen and no knobs. A lock feature ensures you do not accidentally change the treatment program by grazing or bumping the device. The unit comes with two 9V batteries and an AC adapter.
BodySport Digital TENS Unit Features
- Treat neck, lower back, arms, and legs with 10 pre-set treatment programs.
- Interface is easy to use and fully digital with light up LCD screen and no knobs.
- Lock feature ensures you do not accidentally change program settings mid-treatment.
- Portable with two rechargeable 9V batteries and an AC adapter
- One pack of electrodes and two lead wires also included
- Dual channels allow you to treat two areas simultaneously.
- Pulse width varies from 80 to 260 microseconds.
- Pulse rate adjusts between 5Hz and 125Hz depending on the selected program
- Treatment time can be set to 30 minutes.
- Comes with a one year warranty.
- Timer can be adjusted from 5 - 60 min. in 5 min. increments
- Continuous mode comes standard on this unit
- CAUTION: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner.
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.
NEED SOME ASSISTANCE? TRY OUR LIVE CHAT or GIVE US A CALL AT 800.472.4221