You May Also Like
All the equipment you need for effective TENS and EMS therapy treatment.
Please Login for Price
2 Options Available
Digital IF 400 Interferential Unit
Digital IF 400 Interferential Unit Features
- Dual, isolated channels.
- Protective cap over amplitude adjustment knobs prevents unintended changes.
- Symmetrical balanced sine wave output.
- Available in 2- or 4-pad treatment.
- 4000 Hz fixed carrier frequency (CH 1).
- Pulse intensity is adjustable from 0 mA to 60 mA peak each channel, constant current.
- Modulating frequency (CH 2) adjustable from 4004 Hz to 4160 Hz.
- 4 bps – 160 bps, adjustable 4 bps/step interference pulse frequency
- Timer can be set for 15- or 30-minute treatment periods.
- Patient compliance feature allows prescribing doctor to monitor patient's usage of the device.
- Patient lock system prevents user from changing any fixed parameters set by physician.
- Utilizes standard lead wires and "pigtail"-style electrodes.
- Includes hard plastic carrying case, 2 lead wires, 1 pack of 4 standard BodyMed® electrodes, AC adapter and manual.
- Includes 1 year warranty on unit.
- CAUTION: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner.