BodyMed® TENS/EMS/Massager Combo
Offer Patients This 3-in-1 Electrotherapy Device
3-in-1 Electrotherapy Device
The BodyMed TENS/EMS/Massager Combo is a dual channel output TENS, EMS, and Massage stimulator. Unlike ordinary TENS units, this electrotherapy device features three basic functions including Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS), Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS), and Massage. This combo unit from BodyMed has 22 programs including 9 TENS programs, 8 EMS programs, and 5 Massage programs. Each program controls the generated electric impulses, their intensity, frequency, and pulse width.
What is TENS?
TENS supports relief of sore muscles and joints by using currents at varying frequencies. High-frequency currents activate pain-inhibiting mechanisms in the nervous system, while low frequency currents facilitate the release of endorphins.
What is EMS?
EMS sends electronic pulses to the treatment areas. This system has low frequencies that allow it to provide more direct relief for sore muscles.
How to Use This 3-in-1 Electrotherapy Device
- Load the batteries into the TENS/EMS/Massager unit.
- Place the electrodes on the treatment area as shown in the instruction manual.
- Turn the electrotherapy device ON.
- Select the treatment mode from TENS, EMS, or Massager.
- Select the treatment program.
- Set the treatment program parameters.
- Start the treatment. The output intensity can be adjusted during treatment with the [+] and [-] buttons.
- Be sure to read the instruction manual before operating this electrotherapy device.
Four Electrode Pads
The self-adhesive electrode pads will be applied to the treatment areas prior to turning ON the TENS/EMS/Massager unit.
Two Electric Wires
These electric wires need to be connected to the electrode pads. After connecting to the electrodes, connect the wires to the device. Refer to the instruction manual for guidance on proper connection.
Three AAA Batteries
To use this electrotherapy device, insert the three AAA batteries into the battery compartment on the back of the unit.
One Belt Clip
Attach the TENS/EMS/Massager unit to your waistband or pocket during use with the included belt clip.
Please be sure to read the instruction manual prior to using the BodyMed TENS/EMS/Massager Unit.
- 3-in-1 electrotherapy device: TENS, EMS, and massager.
- Battery-operated; lightweight.
- Allows for convenient, targeted therapy on the go.
- Features 22 programs: nine TENS programs, eight EMS programs, and five massage programs.
- Each program controls the generated electric impulses, their intensity, frequency, and pulse width.
- Additional features: two independent channels, two outputs, and bi-phase square-wave pulse.
- Includes four electrode pads, two electric wires, three AAA batteries, one belt clip, and one user manual.
- Weight: approx. 2.5 lb.
- Automatic shutoff after 1 minute.
- PDAC approved EO720.
- Color: Black.
Reusable electrode with conductive carbon film and white foam backing.
Pricing & Inventory